257a Fricket Avenue, Abilene
Prime Equine Facility available in Southwest Abilene with all the amenities. All 54 acres are developed with no detail left unturned. First Class Barn with 8 Stalls and Nelson Waterers, Tack Room, Feed & Equipment Room, and Heated Bathroom. 20,000sf Pipe Arena, 70' Round Pen, Cattle Working Pens, 10 Pastures with horse wire, 8 Metal Run in Sheds, Water Box at all pastures, Electric at 5 Pastures, Storage Building. Partial Living Quarters and bath could be expanded to 1400sf Barndominium on slab. 24 Acres with the Barn can be purchased for $395k if 54 acres is not desired.
- MLS® #13881093
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Outside City Limits, Septic, Gravel/Rock, Individual Water Meter, Water Tap Fee Paid
- Exterior FeaturesArena, Equestrian Center, Holding Pens, Stable/Barn
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Horses Permitted, Pasture
- Listing AgentChris Barnett
- Listing OfficeChris Barnett Real Estate
- Address257a Fricket Avenue
- AreaTAYLOR COUNTY SW (307)
- SubdivisionS P Rr Co Lands
- Zip Code79602
- Interior FeaturesOther
- HeatingNo Air, Other
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 8:30am CDT.