6618 Summerwood Trail, Abilene
Stunning new construction. Move in ready. 4 bedrooms. 2 baths plus small office area. Open concept design with vaulted ceiling. Island kitchen feature granite counters, painted cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. Designer gray color palette. Beautiful double entry doors. Exterior stone, stucco and brick combination. Split bedroom arrangement. Master suite is spacious and the master bath has his and hers vanities, soaking tub and separate walk in shower. Oversized master closet. Large laundry room with sink. Stone fireplace in living room. Covered patio with fireplace perfect for entertaining. Sprinkler system front and backyard. Huge backyard. Wylie Schools. Builder is motivated!
- MLS® #13920575
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,187
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone, Stucco
- Listing AgentAmy Brumley
- Listing OfficeSendero Properties LLC
- Address6618 Summerwood Trail
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionWylie Legacies Add
- Zip Code79606-1247
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesStone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 8:15am CDT.