309 Lake Bluff, Broken Bow
Incomparable. Unsurpassed.Exquisitely furnished 3 BR, 3.1 BA 2 level full log cabin & guest house on approx. 4.91 glorious lake view acres. No detail overlooked in this 1 of a kind stunner. Sited at the end of a quiet lane; nat'l. forest to the N & W. Great room with walls of windows, exposed beams & massive natural stone WBFP. Gourmet kitchen with slab granite, brkfst. bar, 2 sinks, wine fridge, top of the line ss appliances incl. prof. grade stove with griddle. Spacious util. rm. Half bath. MBR with WIC & en suite boasting dbl. vanities, sep. tub & amazing shower. Downstairs are 2 BR's, 2 full baths, game room, safe rm., ATV garage. Screened porch. Gardens. 2 story guest house with approx,850 sq.ft.
- MLS® #13926526
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,463
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities, Well
- GaragesCircle Drive, Golf Cart Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Covered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Gardens, Guest Quarters, Gutters, Lighting System, Other, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Open, Separate Entry Quarters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Subdivision, Water/Lake View
- Listing AgentDavid Sacks
- Listing OfficeDavid Sacks Real Estate, Inc.
- Address309 Lake Bluff
- AreaOKLAHOMA (900)
- CityBroken Bow
- CountyState of Oklahoma
- Zip Code74728
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Other, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings, Built-in Wine Cooler
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Commercial Grade Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Other
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesStone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 9:45am CDT.