3700 Normandy Avenue, Highland Park
Beautiful Palladian style home on corner lot boasts tall ceilings, hardwood floors, spacious living areas & a three car garage. Fully equipped kitchen w two dishwashers, hardwood flooring, Sub-Zero Built-ins, Viking Gas Range, plantation shutters and a built-in breakfast nook. Butler's pantry includes wine fridge and ice maker. Second floor Master Suite has extra room for study or nursery as well as large bath w His and Her vanities and closets. Three secondary bedrooms w en suite baths on second floor. Large utility room downstairs incl. dog wash, drip dry& ample storage. Home has been gently lived in and some bedrooms haven't even been used! Walk to Armstrong, MIS-HPMS, DCC, Highland Park Village and MORE!
- MLS® #13931617
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,845
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleMediterranean, Traditional
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCircle Drive, Attached, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofOther Roof
- Listing AgentChristine Mckenny
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address3700 Normandy Avenue
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionMOUNT VERNON 1 & 3
- CityHighland Park
- Zip Code75205-2105
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Window Coverings, Decorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Disposal, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Icemaker, Dishwasher, Dual Dishwashers, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- HighHighland Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2019 at 4:15pm CDT.