40 Ac Hwy 69, Bells
Approx 40 AC. Hwy 69 rd frontage half mile. Rd frontage on Whiting Rd approx half mile. Big Oak trees and Pecan trees. Coastal Bermuda Grass. Land is rolling terrain, sloping valleys, UNBELIEVABLE hilltop which allows views of countryside from your custom home. Land is fenced and cross fenced. 5 pastures total. Water well, deep and best water in NE Texas, approx 685 ft deep. All utilities except sewer on site. Original home place, at intersection of Hwy 69 and Whiting Rd. Old home removed. Pole barn 50x40 approx. 2 car carport 20x30 approx. Well house 12x12 with electric. Concrete cellar or tornado shelter in place. Call for appointment.
- MLS® #13981060
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAsphalt, Outside City Limits, Underground Utilities, Well, Other, Overhead Utilities
- DistrictBells ISD
- Listing AgentShirley Noles
- Listing OfficeEBBY HALLIDAY, REALTORS
- Address40 Ac Hwy 69
- AreaGRAYSON COUNTY (37)
- SubdivisionALLRED RENNA
- Zip Code75414
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Stable/Barn, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Corner, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Some Trees, Tank/ Pond, Irregular
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 1:30pm CDT.