1035 County Road 3725, Bailey
The owner is relocating the cattle operation to a larger tract of land is selling off this 165.488 acre site. This property is fenced and crossed fenced, has a 1355sf frame dwelling, 6 outbuildings, an RV hookup site with, water, propane, electric and septic system at the roadway. Ready to go as a commercial cattle operation with excellent potential for future development. NTMWD has obtained an easement for a water line to be installed along the west boundary fenceline. Installation has not yet been started.
- MLS® #14000853
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Water, Individual Water Meter, No Sewer, Septic, Dirt, Gravel/Rock
- DistrictBonham ISD
- Listing AgentRex Womack
- Listing OfficeSudderth Real Estate, Inc.
- Address1035 County Road 3725
- AreaFANNIN COUNTY (71)
- SubdivisionQuesenberry, Gibson & Biggerstaff Surveys
- Zip Code75413
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Stable/Barn
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Corner, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Some Trees, Tank/ Pond
- ZoningNot Zoned
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 11:16am CDT.