6271 Fm 858, Ben Wheeler
B&B in historic Ben Wheeler, TX! This is a newly renovated 3000 Sqft Victorian style home that has a large master suite and 2 additional guest rooms in the main house. The house has been updated on the inside and out. Property features 40 mostly wooded acres, two ponds, creek, cross fencing, holding pen, horse barn, 40x60 shop, 3 car carport, heated swimming pool with Jacuzzi. Additional sleeping arrangements in a detached carriage house that will sleep 7 guests. The B&B is actively marketed through a marketing company, it is located less than a mile from Ben Wheeler, TX and is only a short drive to the famous First Monday Trade Days. Small town culture brings in lots of potential clients. Don't miss this one.
- MLS® #14026660
- Year Built1988
- UtilitiesAsphalt, Septic, Well, No City Services
- FeaturesFenced Outside Storage, Living Areas, Outside Storage, Telephone, Yard Sprinklers
- GaragesCircle Drive, Covered, Detached, Garage
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentLogan Moore
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Pro
- Address6271 Fm 858
- AreaVAN ZANDT COUNTY (36)
- CityBen Wheeler
- CountyVan Zandt
- Zip Code75754-8059
- HeatingAdditional Water Heaters, Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories2
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 9:00am CDT.