13132 N State Highway 78, Blue Ridge
Beautiful 80.53 Acre property on Highway 78, 3.75 miles north of Blue Ridge, TX. Two bedroom home on property has been remodeled and is awaiting full-time occupancy or perfect for weekends. Property is fenced and ready for livestock and includes a barn and corral. The front of the property along S.H. 78 and the corral are pipe-stem fenced. Desert Creek is the eastern edge of the property which attracts occasional wildlife. There is also a pipeline and easement near the eastern side of the property. SH 78 has easy access to Highway 380 and S.H. 121. Mineral rights are negotiable.
- MLS® #14028917
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Asphalt, Co-op Water, Individual Water Meter, Outside City Limits, Septic, No City Services, No Sewer, Unincorporated
- DistrictBlue Ridge ISD
- Listing AgentKay Clifton
- Listing OfficeRES Real Estate Services
- Address13132 N State Highway 78
- AreaFARMERSVILLE AREA (58)
- SubdivisionH.P. Horton Survey
- CityBlue Ridge
- Zip Code75424
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Some Trees, Tank/ Pond, Partially Cultivated
- ZoningNot Zoned
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 8:45am CDT.