381 Sugarberry Avenue, Abilene
Lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in the Parkside Place subdivision, just a short walk away from Kirby Lake & the ball park. Home features a split floor plan, with an open concept in the main living area featuring a beautiful brick fireplace. Great space for entertaining with separate dining room. Wood laminate flooring & carpet in all bedrooms installed Feb 2019. Nice size master bedroom has walk in closet. Master suite boasts a large vanity, soaking tub & separate shower. New roof 2018. Covered patio overlooks the back yard - space for outdoor fun & games. Storage building. Easy access to the loop. Close to new Wylie schools, dining, shopping & so much more. Home has been well maintained & ready for a new owner!
- MLS® #14030019
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,530
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Water Meter, MUD Sewer, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Subdivision
- WindowsStorm Windows
- Listing AgentKelly Ranard
- Listing OfficeStovall, REALTORS
- Address381 Sugarberry Avenue
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionParkside Place Sub
- Zip Code79602-8304
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 3:15pm CDT.