2025 24th, Anson
Great multi-use property on US Hwy 277! Nice 2 bedroom, 2 bath home set back away from the highway - would make a great rental or perfect for downsizing. There is also an older Victorian style home and an old diner that was used to shoot the 1983 movie Independence Day. Approximately 110 feet along US Hwy 277 on 0.654 acres. Lots of possibilities with this property!
- MLS® #14037836
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,372
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, Victorian
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- GaragesCovered, Detached
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentSamantha Wilburn
- Listing OfficeEKDAHL-NELSON REAL ESTATE
- Address2025 24th
- AreaJONES COUNTY (325)
- SubdivisionEdmonds Anson
- Zip Code79501
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAnson ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 1:00am CDT.