2644 County Road 3230, Ben Franklin
Excellent property that combines highly productive improved hay fields and fenced pastures for livestock. It's easy to see that the owner has worked hard to bring the property to its current level. Features include a main home with a newly remodeled kitchen, guest quarters with two full baths, 80 'X 100' hay barn, work shop with covered parking and an old barn with lots of character.
- MLS® #14041361
- Year Built1900
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Gravel/Rock, Individual Water Meter, No City Services, Outside City Limits, Overhead Utilities, Septic, Dirt
- DistrictCooper ISD
- Listing AgentIan Vaughan
- Listing OfficeDAVID NORMAN REALTY ADVISORS
- Address2644 County Road 3230
- AreaDELTA COUNTY (47)
- SubdivisionB SIMMONS
- CityBen Franklin
- Zip Code75415
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Satellite Dish, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Pasture, Some Trees, Tank/ Pond
- ZoningNot Zoned
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 5:45pm CDT.