333 Brazos Drive, Abilene
Built in 2017 and located in Wylie East ISD this home is sure to please. Open floor plan with large living room, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Hardwood-style tile in living room, kitchen, laundry and mudroom. Carpet in all bedrooms. Kitchen features granite counter tops, SS appliances, pantry and breakfast bar. Independent mud room area with built-ins for coats or backpacks and under bench storage. Master bath has dual walk in closets, double sink vanity, garden soaking tub, shower that offers rain shower head and wall mounted shower head. Outside the home offers a full lot sprinkler system, privacy fence, front landscaped flower beds and oversized front porch.
- MLS® #14075544
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,839
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Curbs, MUD Water, Sidewalk, MUD Sewer
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone, Frame/Brick Trim
- Listing AgentShelly Brooks
- Listing OfficeStovall, REALTORS
- Address333 Brazos Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionSouthlake Estates
- Zip Code79602-1383
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 1:15pm CDT.