2326 Innisbrook Drive, Abilene
THIS IS A WOW HOUSE!! IT WON'T LAST LONG...So much to see here. Wonderful floor plan adorned in every inch of this special home in The Villages. Latest designs in granite, cabinetry, gorgeous flooring and so much more. The back yard boasts a covered patio and tall fence for total privacy, lush landscaping, outdoor kitchen and stunning outdoor lighting. Other features include 3 spacious bedrooms, study, 2.5 baths, plantation shutters, automatic sprinkler and a 3 car garage. Wylie Schools. Call today for a private and confidential showing of this lovely home.
- MLS® #14078019
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,779
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, MUD Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Side
- Exterior FeaturesGardens, Gutters, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofComposition, Metal
- Listing AgentPeggy Manning
- Listing OfficeSenter, REALTORS
- Address2326 Innisbrook Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionThe Villages Of Abilene
- Zip Code79606-4381
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, Flat Screen Wiring, Plantation Shutters, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesDirect Vent, Gas Logs, Other
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 6:30am CDT.