8 Lytle Place Drive, Abilene
Tranquil updated home in the private Lytle Place subdivision. This 2 story home has so much to offer. The main floor features a stately home office with built in desk and bookcases. Kitchen has been updated with granite counters, double oven, stainless appliances and open to eat-breakfast nook and living. Grand living room has 2 story brick fireplace and stunning hardwood floors. Master suite has private access to backyard and completely updated master bath! Upstairs you'll find a media room with wet bar. Perfect backyard for enjoying the outdoors with large covered patio, outdoor kitchen, grill, fire-pit and gorgeous in ground pool with water feature!
- MLS® #14078037
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,928
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, In Ground Gunite, Water Feature
- Exterior FeaturesGrill, Covered Porch(es), Gazebo, Gutters, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, No Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentTonya Harbin
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address8 Lytle Place Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionLytle Place
- Zip Code79602-7424
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Paneling, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 6:15am CDT.