1304 S Saddle Lakes Drive, Abilene
Meticulously kept spacious home on a large corner lot! Enjoy this grand open concept living and dining space with built ins and gas log fireplace and built in speakers. Kitchen has plenty of space for all those family gatherings with breakfast bar, large eat in breakfast room and cozy den with a second fireplace! Master suite has access to backyard, unique ceiling, 2 sided gas log fireplace that you can also enjoy from the relaxing bathroom. Upstairs loft is currently being used as office space. Fourth bedroom upstairs currently being used as game room. Large backyard with storage building and room to park your RV or boat!
- MLS® #14078782
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,777
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, RV/ Boat Parking, Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentTonya Harbin
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address1304 S Saddle Lakes Drive
- AreaTAYLOR COUNTY SE (309)
- SubdivisionLakes At Saddle Creek Sub
- Zip Code79602-9400
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 9:15pm CDT.