114 W James Street, Blue Ridge
Awesome business investment in a wonderful, friendly small town in Collin County! Great location downtown on the pretty square of Blue Ridge where the famous Cattleman's Cafe was recognized as best steak around in D Magazine! Business is currently a full service Hair & Nail Salon with 11 work stations including eye lash extensions & facial room, tanning room, 2 pedicure stations, 1 waxing station, 4 hair stations, 2 manicure stations. Owner & tenants are interested in staying if kept as same use. HVAC replaced 2018. Metal roof is approximately 13 years old. All equipment & furnishings can stay if continued used as a salon. If changed to different use, owner needs 30 - 60 days to move to a different location.
- MLS® #14085226
- Year Built1980
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- FeaturesSingle User, Telephone
- GaragesOn Street
- Listing AgentPeggy Robinson
- Listing OfficeFathom Realty
- Address114 W James Street
- AreaBLUE RIDGE AREA (67)
- SubdivisionBlue Ridge Original Donation
- CityBlue Ridge
- Zip Code75424-4375
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Air-Gas
- # of Stories1
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 8:45am CDT.