23 Acres In Saddle Ridge, Baird
Owner Agent. The Saddle Ridge subdivision was established in 1999. Currently, there are 5 homes that reside in this establishment. Saddle Ridge is a hidden reserve on the edge of Baird offering the privacy and seclusion of a country estate while maintaining the ease of access and proximity to a larger city like Abilene. The remaining lots ranging from 1.4 to 3.7 acres in size offer a wide variety of scenic overlooks for you to choose from. Lots to be sold are lots 5,6,7,8,9,10,12,14,15
- MLS® #14088618
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- DistrictBaird ISD
- Listing AgentMaegan Brest
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address23 Acres In Saddle Ridge
- AreaCALLAHAN COUNTY (329)
- SubdivisionSaddle Ridge Estates
- Zip Code79504
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 10:45pm CDT.