406 Goodnight Trail, Argyle
Right in the middle! This solidly constructed home is in the middle of Argyle on a quiet culdesac street. It is in the middle of an awesome school district. But it is not in the middle on price! Tough to find this much SF at this low price in Argyle with minimal HOA dues and taxes. Super well maintained home with large kitchen and lots of granite counter space, SS appliances and so many cabinets. Large living room for entertaining. Study-Office downstairs could be dining room. Master bedroom is down, with 3 beds, 2 full baths and Game room up. Oversized three car garage with huge partially finished storage space above. Ready for immediate occupancy, bring an offer today!
- MLS® #14088889
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,006
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentGreg York
- Listing OfficeYork & York, Inc.
- Address406 Goodnight Trail
- AreaDENTON COUNTY SOUTHEAST (41)
- SubdivisionSettlers Point Add
- Zip Code76226-3938
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictArgyle ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 10:45pm CDT.