8000 1117, Snyder
Johnson Ranch presents a unique opportunity to own a piece of Texas history & 97% of the PRODUCING mineral rights on this 3,802 ac ranch w multiple revenue streams - mineral, wind, cattle, hunting, agricultural. Scurry County is the historically highest oil producing county in Texas. Area drilling has recently discovered reserves at 8k'. This is a hunter's paradise, entirely high fenced perimeter ensures an incredible amount of deer, quail, ducks & turkey. 3 water wells, 2 tanks & 6k SF barn w kitchen & bath. 900 ac cultivated field. The Ennis Creek runs through the ranch w spring fed water found all over. Information on production, geologist reports, soil samples & executed wind lease available upon request.
- MLS® #14108033
- Year Built1902
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Gravel/Rock, Outside City Limits, Private Road, Septic, Well
- DistrictSnyder ISD
- Listing AgentRogers Healy
- Listing OfficeRogers Healy and Associates
- Address8000 1117
- AreaSCURRY COUNTY (323)
- SubdivisionGrayum & Clark
- Zip Code79549
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Other
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Pasture, Tank/ Pond, Water/Lake View
- ZoningAgriculture, Not Zoned, Other, Residential
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 9:15pm CDT.