Built in 1932 for the Mayor of University Park on 1.15 acres overlooking Turtle Creek, this masterpiece was renowned architect David Williams’ last home. President Roosevelt invited David Williams to The White house causing the home to receive local and national attention. Better Homes & Gardens then wrote an article about the home, calling it a “Texas Ranch-House” starting a trend around the country and for the next several decades.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 2:45pm CDT.